Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   gotta stay motivated (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=176168)

katwoman Wed, Apr-28-04 17:57

3 miles again today. Ho hum, this is the more boring read I've ever seen.

katwoman Fri, Apr-30-04 12:40

Skipped yesterday, but I've done 3 miles so far today. If time allows, I'll repeat it later.

katwoman Sat, May-01-04 11:03

May 1, 3 miles. I'm proud of that 88.5 total miles for April but will see if I can' beat it for May.

Jade74 Sun, May-02-04 08:17

Hi Pam,
I didn't realize the gym logs were just like the journals, or I would've come in here sooner to give some encouragement!
You're doing really well and your dedication to exercising has me inspired!
I'm going to start my own gym log today too...

Love,

Jenn

katwoman Sun, May-02-04 12:29

3 miles done for the day. Total of 6 for May so far.

Hey Jenn, this place is too boring to hang out in much so don't worry about trying to keep up here too. Thanks for the encouragement--and I'm looking forward to seeing you accomplish your May goals.

katwoman Mon, May-03-04 11:59

3 miles again today, 9 for May so far.

katwoman Tue, May-04-04 19:20

+3, May total 12 miles

katwoman Wed, May-05-04 17:47

Broke the monotony today and mowed for 2 hours. I'm counting it (conservatively) as 6 miles like I did before.

18 miles so far for May. I think I'll see if I can reach 100 by the end of the month. That's a cool goal.

katwoman Fri, May-07-04 18:06

Mowed for an hour and a half. 6 miles. 21 for May so far. I still have one section of the north end of my yard, and that little SW corner. I think this yard is growing.

katwoman Sat, May-08-04 14:52

Finished mowing the yard, about 1 hour so I'll count as 4 miles. May total so far is 25.

Jade74 Tue, May-11-04 08:58

Oh Pam,
I came to encourage you (not to guilt you!), since I know you haven't had a chance to workout the last couple of days... I didn't want your gym log to get lonely! :rheart:
I'll see you in here later....

Love,

Jenn

katwoman Tue, May-11-04 18:15

3 miles Walk Away the Pounds. 28 for May.

katwoman Sat, May-29-04 07:06

Finally got myself in gear for some exercise this a.m. I walked 3 miles (outdoors this time). It took me 55 minutes--need to speed it up just a little and do it in 45. It was very nice, and walking that early on a Saturday morning where I live I didn't see a single car or even another human. Lots of birds and a couple of dogs. Only 31 miles for May since I got derailed for awhile, but will do better now that school is out.

katwoman Tue, Jun-01-04 07:23

Starting June out right with a lovely 3 mile walk this a.m. It took me just over an hour today, but until my muscles get used to the activity again I'm not going to push it.

My neighbor made me feel really old by passing me (she runs) TWICE--going and coming. She's a sweet girl though--lives about 3/4 mile east of me. She runs with her little dog--sometimes with her children in a jogging stroller but they weren't with her this a.m.

Well, things to do.

katwoman Wed, Jun-02-04 16:58

3 miles this morning, 6 for June so far. I won't be able to walk on Friday mornings since I have to be at the university early that morning (class is scheduled from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.--hope it doesn't run that long!).