Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Not 20 somethings' 30/4 Challenge April> (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=176083)

HOPEFULL Mon, Apr-05-04 23:05

Okay I am happy to report that I did my exercising for Monday. I did the 1 Mile Walk Video then 30 minutes on the treadmill. So I guess I made my day. Yeah!

Way to go to Jill. I'm not sure I could live through 50 situps. Good luck on your exercising tomorrow.

Xplora Tue, Apr-06-04 07:35

This morning's workout was killer. 15 minutes arms, 15 minutes buns and the 8 minute abs video.
Tammi Lee kicks buns! I want that body really does work. I am feeling stronger already, even if I am half dead. :) It probably doesn't help I only had 11 carbs yesterday and somewhere around 1100 calories. I better go get some protein in me.

LMmama Tue, Apr-06-04 14:05

WOOO WHOOOO!!!!!
What fun!!!!
Okay--- I found a new favorite activity!
I went to the tanning place. We are taking a trip at the end of the month and I don't want to get fried while I am there, so I am getting a little pre-tan as a precaution. The girl told me to bring my own music. I brought along some 50's. And I requested a stand up booth. So for 15 minutes I just be-boped :wiggle: around in the booth!!
Tanned and exercised all in one trip! :yay:

quibbers Wed, Apr-07-04 08:53

LM- you are the multitask Queen! LOL. That's funny. I can just see you boppin around in your tan suit! ha.

Ok-did my treadmill this morning. It's been really hard to get my exercise in this week. I don't know what is different. Just having a hard time finishing. I did increase the speed from last week. Maybe that is all it is. My muscles are firming up some. I can notice a diff.

Xplora Wed, Apr-07-04 09:00

I did the Quick Fix DVD this morning. 10 minutes each- arms, abs, buns.

I think I'm going to go tan this morning too. I usually get a bed, not a booth. I'm afraid to exercise naked, probably put an eye out or something.

LMmama Wed, Apr-07-04 09:03

Well, the day started out great yesterday with a bee-bop tan, but the rest of it was spent in the car. BLAH!! :p
I kept thinking it was Wednesday. So I picked the kids up at school, took them to the allergist, an hour from here, just to get there and realize, DUH!!! It is Tuesday and they are closed Tuesday afternoons!!! UURGH!!! An hour ride back home!!
I am hitting the tan again today. At least I will get 15 minutes in there. And will have to plan something later on in the day. Tomorrow I will be at the lower campus. Spring photos. The photos are taken in the old school at the top of the hill. The classrooms are at the bottom of the hill. Usually my legs are killing me the following day. Up and down that hill AT LEAST 9 times to get the kids out of the classes. So, I am counting that as my exercise tomorrow.
Hope you all have a great productive day!!!

:daizy:

LMmama Wed, Apr-07-04 09:04

OH JILL!!!! lol too funny!!!

Happy Tanning!!!

quibbers Wed, Apr-07-04 11:48

I want chocolate Easter bunnies!!!!!!! :cry:

Fat Wed, Apr-07-04 17:38

Well today is one day I had not a lot to do. Thought I might but stayed home. Did some running in place and heel lefts. that really does work the back of the legs and bottom. Now if I could exercise as long as I sit here in front of this computer I would have it made.

Take time to come here everyone..see you soon.
Hugs to all,
Anna

Xplora Thu, Apr-08-04 10:37

Yesterday I bee-bopped in a tanning booth too. LOL!!
I grooved side to side though, no up and down movements.
No formal workout today. I'm sore still from the past 2 days. I did lose a pound this morning too!
I'm still cleaning and running around, almost done. I have been very active at least today, even if I'm not doing squats and crunches.

Fat Thu, Apr-08-04 11:07

Quibbers..not cut that out..no cheating on here with the choc. bunnies..you make othors want them too. Won't say who..he he.

Hello..wow, not much to talk about today so far.

Did some 6 lb hand weights to build my arms. Now they are sore..but that really does feel good..at lest I know it is doing something.

I speed ran in place this morn and got out of breath. Just for about 30 sec, but it seemed like a long time...LOL.

I am not really lazy..it just seems that way to me. Inspiration is really what I am looking for in myself. I get it when I am here..but I am not here all day long. I think DD gave up on me doing exercises with her. She stopped asking me to do them. I was always too tired by the time she got home.

Have a good day all,
Hugs,
Anna

Xplora Thu, Apr-08-04 13:00

Hey Anna,
I know exactly what you mean. If I don't exercise in the morning, I don't exercise. I am a morning person.

I am totally exhausted. I cleaned the whole house today. I hope I get a second wind by the time our company arrives.

quibbers Thu, Apr-08-04 16:09

I'm with ya'll- I need to get mine done in the morning or it doesn't get done some times.

Did my walking today. Was up at the school hiding eggs on the football field (ok, that's not really hiding them is it?) and then sat in the sun for 2 hours while the kids played. I think I'm burnt.Eek.

It took us like 20 mins to put them all out and 2 mins for them to grab them all up! Fun to be a kid I guess.

LMmama Thu, Apr-08-04 22:26

Hmmmm not much going on here, either. I did the bee-bop work out and the run to every class (up and down the hill) workout. Out here, the classrooms are facing outwards. No halls no formal "school" type setting. Very different from back east. Or anywhere else for that matter. lol The old original school building (over 100 years old) is still on the premisses and that is the building that we take the photos in.
I did do some heavy duty shopping. The dressing room workout? What is it with me and working out in small spaces?
I did pull a muscle yesterday afternoon. Not good. It really hurts. Unfortunatly, it is not a muscle that I was really wanting to work out. It is my neck muscle!! OUCH!! I did it while painting the tree in dd's room. I was working on the ceiling. I hope it heals by tomorrow. I want to work on the clouds.
And if you really want those bunnies, I like Atkins chocolate bars. They are very tasty. :yum:

Fat Fri, Apr-09-04 12:36

Hello everyone..no exercising yet today..I have a very good excuse though..I took my mom to the doctors and to lunch..went by the store and bought her some food and came home..now I have dozens of chores to get caught up on..I will do some exercising but not until later.

Hang in there everyone.
Love,
Anna