Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Challenge- 100 cheat free days (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=155768)

Mims Wed, Dec-31-03 12:35

Would live to join

Hi all, I would love to join you. I started induction on Friday and have been going strong.

I would like to:

1# no more than 20 carbs a day
2# no less that 8 glasses of water a day
3# no sugar, bread, pasta
4# no high carb fruits & veggies

that's all I can think of now, may add to later.

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!

Mims :rose:

SexyMasala Wed, Dec-31-03 16:31

I'm signing up! I ate high carb on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I plan on eating Chinese and pizza today for New Year's. I have been really bad with the LC treats and have noticed a HUGE stall. I would say at least 10 of my carbs each day have gone to treats the past few weeks. So I'm willing to join!! I really want to fit back into my cute summer clothes!

time2shine Wed, Dec-31-03 22:40

I had 4 days cheatfree...and Im "choosing" to have some drinks tonight for new years with the hubby ...so I'll start day 1 over tomorrow.

Happy New Year Everyone

Love,
Glim

ncwingnut Thu, Jan-01-04 07:56

Hi all!

Count me in, please! I am restarting Atkins today....went off due to sickness and then the holidays, but luckily haven't gained anything....I actually lost 3 lbs, but that was because I had bronchitis.

My little goals:
30 mins of exercise a day
no more than 25 g of carbs a day
sf candy no more than 1 day a week...1 serving
100 oz of water daily

surfnmom Thu, Jan-01-04 08:51

Good morning all
well day 2 is down, and I am starting to feel human again LOL. Bloating and gas are gone thank God. Got on the scale this morning and had a big time whossss down 4.5 LBS. Not a bad way to start the new year. I went ahead and reset my stats. I am going for a clean start LOL :) I really feel good about this challenge, Counting on it to keep me honest plus I love changing my cheatfree logo LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone
Cheryl

judyr Thu, Jan-01-04 20:27

Hi all. I am almost through with my first day back on induction. I am even giving up coffee for the 2 weeks. That is more than I did last time. I haven't cheated, but I have been eating too much AS and Atkins foods (my daughters bought me an Atkins goody baskets for Christmas). I am doing very strict kiss induction and hope it jump starts my weightloss. I am up today4.5 pounds. Jan 1 - 199

suzzee2003 Thu, Jan-01-04 20:36

Hi Everybody! I have been catching up on how everyone is doing and I agree this thread is helping me sooooo much! Just finishing up day 4! Keep up the good work everybody we can and will do it!
Happy New Year to all of you!

nursey15 Thu, Jan-01-04 20:42

RAH RAH RAH CIS BOOM BAH

WE CAN ALL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!

I cheated last night, so I guess after all I am starting anew on 1/1/04. I went to a last minute party and didn't have time to think about taking my own stuff. There was a cheese tray, and some summer sausage (yuck-hate that stuff) and some Chex mix that I picked out the nuts, that snowballed from there and I ate some cookies, then some chips, then 2 peices of choclate. My brain, mouth and hands were not on the same wavelength last night. So here goes, I changed my dates and went back to day 1 after 4 cheat free days. I downed 5 liters of water today trying to get rid of the bloat and swelling in my hands. We'll see where I am tomorrow, as I didn't like what I saw this morning.

So here we are off and running officially on the "challenge!!!"

GypsyAngel Thu, Jan-01-04 23:36

Hi everybody.
:dazzle: :Party: Happy New Year!!! :Party: :dazzle:
Just finishing up day four....cheat free. YAAAY!!!

Welcome to all the new comers. I love the support of this website!

Cheers,
Gypsy :roll:

Lammie22 Fri, Jan-02-04 01:16

Just checking in.....

Happy New Year everyone!

:Party: :yay:

adukart Fri, Jan-02-04 09:10

I also cheated on New Years Eve. But now officially have 1 cheat free day under my belt. Good Luck everyone!

judyr Fri, Jan-02-04 10:52

Day 2 back on induction. I didn't lose any of my sudden gain from yesterday. I'm going to drink extra water today to try to get rid of the water weight. I know it is water because my rings are so tight and they had gotten really loose.

adukart Fri, Jan-02-04 11:09

I am changing my Guidelines. My stomach is growling right now and I have nothing here at work to eat so I am going to have to have a cup of coffee. I know that if I just have one I will be fine and it doesn't stall my weight loss I just thought it would be a good thing to stop having with all the caffiene that's in it. Maybe I'm so addicted I can't even see that I am and I am making up excuses just to have it. I don't know but I do know I wont be able to make 100 days without my coffee.

Start Weight: 129

#1. Drink my water (between 80-120 oz.)
#2. No flour, sugar, or other such items.
#3. Excersize (As soon as I get my new Winsor Pilates DVDs, until then continue shovling the snow every morning.)

angieK Fri, Jan-02-04 12:09

Hi everyone:

I have past day 3 and feeling really good. I have stayed with fitday and got my my percentages under control and losing. We got through New Years and everybody is on track. WTG.
angie

1adothis Fri, Jan-02-04 12:22

I'm in

I would like to join the group. I had gone since early November w/o a cheat and then had ribs with BBQ sauce on New Year's Eve to break that streak. Oh, well. Just get back at it again today. Good Luck to everyone!