Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Northern Meet in BLACKPOOL - Nov 15th. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=143605)

lburnikell Wed, Nov-12-03 05:03

ooooh not long now guys i am getting all excited and kinnda nervous too!!
Should be a great night see you all soon

Sinbad Wed, Nov-12-03 05:06

What's the plan for the hotel? What names are the rooms booked under, etc?

lburnikell Wed, Nov-12-03 07:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbad
What's the plan for the hotel? What names are the rooms booked under, etc?

Christine and I will be there about 1pm, I dont know what name the rooms have been booked under, so steve if you read this get posting!!

SteveH57 Wed, Nov-12-03 10:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburnikell
Christine and I will be there about 1pm, I dont know what name the rooms have been booked under, so steve if you read this get posting!!

Sorry Lynda l couldn't post earlier as they want me to work between 9 - 5pm as well as being there. :lol:

The rooms are booked in my name, Steve Haworth. The rooms are available after 12.00, and l'm planing on being there around that time as its only a 45min drive from home.

Steve

hev Wed, Nov-12-03 11:20

I am so excited too, and also a little nervous, I will be there around 2pm, so if you want to go have fun around the pleasure beach go without me.
Also it is Carols B'day too!!! Double celebration.
Only 3 days to go!!
Get your glad rags on guys.

Demi Fri, Nov-14-03 03:53

Just stopping by to say that I hope you all have a FAB time this weekend :D :Party: :Party: :Party:

hev Fri, Nov-14-03 06:06

:Party: WOOHOO!!:Party: :dazzle: it's tomorrow guys!!!:dazzle:

I CAN'T WAIT, THIS IS GONNA BE US :daze: COZ OF ALL THE DRINK.
AND DON'T FORGET TO SAY :bday: TO CAROL.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.:wave:

lburnikell Sat, Nov-15-03 02:29

see you all there!!

LittleAnne Sat, Nov-15-03 02:31

Have a great time today. :Party:

lburnikell Sat, Nov-15-03 03:00

thanks anne and we will keep you posted when we get back

dolli Sun, Nov-16-03 08:02

hope you all got home safely.well folks,just to tell you that i had the shift from hell on saturday night and hardly got time to think about you all on the razz.did steve deafen everybody with his enforced karaoke session?did hev use the spare bed in her room? did anyone volunteer for lapdancing after the 18th gin?i'll not say who got the double burger and fries at burger king,who bought shares in thorntons and who got the gold stars for being healthy.
seriously,it was great to put names to faces and it would be great to do it all again.thanks for being so welcoming even if i could only stay a few hours.
dolli xx

lburnikell Sun, Nov-16-03 09:22

WHO HAD FRIES?????????????
now if I had seen that I would have slapped them. (lol)

Sinbad Mon, Nov-17-03 10:17

OK, back home safe! Fantastic time, thanks all! Great to meet you too... :)

hev Mon, Nov-17-03 10:41

I can honestly say it was one of the most fun nights ever for me. I love you guys, I hope we can do it again some time. Hev.

pepsi max Mon, Nov-17-03 11:16

had a great time guys,can,t wait till the next meet.got home with an hour to spare b4 the engagement party,that went on till midnight,might be a few days b4 i recover from it all,:lol:,lovely to meet everyone.