Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Be 8 pounds less by Oct 31! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=141100)

hellraiser Wed, Oct-08-03 07:14

My info for yesterday:
calories: 1000
carbs: 10
vitamins and other suplemments: yes
exercise: 3 hour regatta
water intake: 3 liters plus
2nd day of fatfast.

wollina: 150+? you sure are going for the lake goal! LOL

Cheers,
H.

newmee Wed, Oct-08-03 11:01

Here are my stats for yesterday:

Calories 971
Carbs 13
Fat% 70

Exercise 30 mins
Supplements Yes
water 10 cups....aiming for more today.

funnyface Wed, Oct-08-03 15:00

Hey guys!

Question: What is the graphic for on the left with the man running with the tape measurer? What is that number? It seems to get larger the more you lose.

Just curious!

GrammaJoJo Wed, Oct-08-03 17:01

Today I had 16 carbs, 1750 calories 13.5 grams of fiber and 138 grams of fat. I don't know how to figure out what percentage of my calories that is. If someone knows how would they explain it please? I walked for 40 minutes and did toning excersises for 15 minutes.
Everyone have a great day.
JoAnne

Kristine Wed, Oct-08-03 18:38

Hope you all had a great day! :sunny: I did well - the only goal I didn't hit was my fiber, but I ate a lot of veggies today, so... I guess I don't need it every single day.

hellraiser Wed, Oct-08-03 19:25

funnyface: percentage achieved to reach your final goal weight.

GrammaJoJo: I'm not good at calculating calories... perhaps that's why all my diets except Atkins failed! LOL I know I'm eating 100 calories a day because I'm doing the fatfast that comes explained on Atkins book and just eating the strickt meals it tells you there with the calorie count included.

Kristine: how about getting some psyllium husks? It's an easy way to get more fiber. :)

Cheers and a great day to us all! :)

H.

newmee Wed, Oct-08-03 20:08

hello again... good day today. I stayed within my 20 carbs and did not cheat.The only problem I am having is getting the calories up.any ideas to increase my cals and not the carbs? I also drank a ton of water. I hope the rest of the challenge goes this great.

My Stats for today:

Calories: 886
Carbs: 14
Fat: 69 grams... 70%

see you all tomorrow. :roll:

rosemam Wed, Oct-08-03 21:11

HEy everyone seems to being doing great.
Go us!!!

Newmee: i up carbs by using ranch with my veggies and eating high fat foods like pepperoni. It ups calories and fat. Two for one!!
GrammaJoJo: I get my fat % by going to fitday.com

good day for the most part. should cut back on the sodium...but not too shabby otherwise!

Calories: 1600
Calories from fat: 1050
Fat % 69
Carbs 20
Water: 130 oz. of water
vitamins: yes
exercise: elliptical machines 40 mins., treadmill walking up hill 20 mins, bike 10 mins

WOOT WOOT

2B-ABLE Wed, Oct-08-03 21:47

hEY

Hey everyone, just posting my stats.. today I did good..i think

Calories: 1312
Carbs: 6
Cals from fat: 890
Water: 72 oz
Excercise: Today tennis again, this time, for about 1 hr 15mins straight... so yeah.. not bad...

I probably need to eat few more carbs though.. just because though it is kind of hard for me since I really only like eating the salads and thats it.. wich only gives us certain amount of carbs.. but eggs too will help if I eat more of them.

Thats it for today

woolina Thu, Oct-09-03 05:50

I didn't do to good yesterday, didn't get my excercise in (unless we are counting running to the bathroom). Also I am going to wait to quit smoking till after the challenge, gained two pounds since I was gonna quit..... yesterdays information was
calories - 915
fat - 36
carbs - 18
Prot - 57
vitamin - yes
water - 100 oz (had to cut back down)
excercise - no, only what I got running back and forth to the bathroom....:lol:

MBAgirl Thu, Oct-09-03 08:43

Hi,

I'm new to the diet and the forum and I think this sounds like the perfect way to kick it off. Good luck everyone!

funnyface Thu, Oct-09-03 14:35

Welcome, MBAgirl! The more the merrier :) is our motto! (people, not pounds!)

GrammaJoJo Thu, Oct-09-03 18:50

Hi Everyone,
Good day today,
Calories 1660
carbs 14
fat 190 grams
fiber 15
Water over 100oz
excersice 40 minute walk
This has really helped me to focus
Thanks everyone
JoAnne

Kristine Thu, Oct-09-03 19:08

Hi all! :wave:

Hellraiser: I have psyllium, wheat bran, and flax in my kitchen. :D I ended up not taking them because I had just taken my multi, and fiber will sweep vitamins right through you if you take them at the same time.

jenjinx Thu, Oct-09-03 19:24

Me me me me... I want to Join in!