Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   ahhhh..jumping on the exercise train.... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=133093)

Wenzday Mon, Jan-05-04 18:36

okay SHovelled snow today for 2 hours, ran all over town and did step aerobics AND abs... *whew* lets get back on track finally!

golflady59 Mon, Jan-05-04 20:28

Nice job Jessie, needed some reading material to keep me out of the kitchen so here I am. Keep up the good work. You can do this. I haven't started a gym log yet, but I have been on my treadmill faithfully for 3 days straight now doing a mile. This is a major accomplishment for me. Keep it up:)

Galadriell Wed, Jan-07-04 20:46

Great workout

Jessie, every time when I saw your avatar I must smile:-)
Regarding the snow shoveling. I read an intersting calculation. To clean up a driveaway from a couple of inches snow requires the same amount of work/calories than to move a piano up two floors.
So it seems you do have a very effective workout routine already.

Oh, how much I envy you... Having adult kids, living in South CA - I miss both kids, and the snow. What a wonderful memory: shoveling snow from our house all the way to the school, so kids did not miss even one day...

Wenzday Wed, Jan-14-04 13:30

WOW...visitors in my gym log!!! I am sorry I sort of abandoned this thing! lol

I have worked out almost evyerday all week... 45 minutes of step aerobic and the ab workout from H***. plus I have been trying to get in crunches morning and night and usually get at least one of them in. I took yesterday totally off becuase my muscles still hurt SOOOO bad. Today it was somwhat a struggle to get through it all but I did and I am proud of myself. I wish I knew why I am so strong somedays and so tired and weak on others.

Wenzday Thu, Jan-22-04 05:34

well..I do not know what's going on but I just cant get through a workout anymore these days! I am so weak and tired and I always end up doing the bare minimum AND stopping halfway through so I dont fall over. :( I am very depressed about it because I should be in better shape than this! I was 20 pounds ago... This happened to me the one other time I tried to get into better helth at this exact same weight and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I do not expect that to be the problem this time so what IS the problem?! :(

Wenzday Tue, Feb-03-04 14:23

Aerobics today. full strength high imapct...I feel GREAT..no weakness or exhaustion. trying to figure out this pattern. I am aiming to do this 2 more times this week.

Wenzday Fri, Feb-06-04 14:30

aerobics today lowish impact made it through whole thing. half abs workout. will do yoga ABS tonight.

yesterday I did 39 mihnutes of aerobics

Wenzday Mon, Feb-09-04 13:41

Aerobics WHole tape including FULL Abs. :) felt great was no problem even with this headache!!!!!!!!

I DO need to get another step video though for variety..maybe will go looking for one later today.

Wenzday Sat, Mar-20-04 06:10

getting back on track today--I WILL!