Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   July 4, 2003 (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=97543)

debmarjs Wed, Apr-09-03 06:38

You can count me in also. I would like to lose 30 pounds by July 4th,I know thats a biggy but I will try.

smartlynx Wed, Apr-09-03 06:45

well i am definately up for this challenge!!! i would love to lose at least 20 pounds by then. of course 30 would be much better!!!!

JenJen224 Wed, Apr-09-03 06:55

Count me in also. Let me know all the details.

Katana Wed, Apr-09-03 07:05

Me too!

I don't know how many pounds I want to lose, but my goal is to be two sizes smaller and fit back in my clothes :)

Good luck everyone!

clown4life Wed, Apr-09-03 07:15

july 4th goal

Count me in also!! Daughter getting married in August. I want to be 20 lbs lighter......... I need this motivation to get my exercise program started........ Thanks!!!!!!

chocy963 Wed, Apr-09-03 07:29

I was actually fantasizing about being to goal by July 4, but I know that is unreasonable. I just am determined not to slip between now and then and see where I am.

Our town has a huge 4th of July celebration. I already know I am just going to eat whatever I want to that day - But! Only that day! And that doesn't mean I will let myself go hog wild. But we usually have people over and I'm not going to make myself miserable if they bring something yummy and carby. But, July 5th? right back at it. I figure I won't do that much damage :)

glo Wed, Apr-09-03 07:29

Count me in...I will just be about to go on my first summer trip to see friends, and would love to be 15 pouinds lighter. Actualluy would like 7 pounds by end of May and the rest by July.

Count me in !!!!

alighterme Wed, Apr-09-03 08:13

Count me in!!! My goal is 47 lbs. That would put me in the obese category instead of morbidly obese. I haven't seen the 100's since 1987! I am MOTIVATED. :bash:

mum2four Wed, Apr-09-03 08:16

I think we are ready. When do we begin? Today? or Yesterday.

Let's Rock!!!!

Vicki :roll: :daze: :wave: :spin:

alighterme Wed, Apr-09-03 08:27

Today sounds good to me!

Today is as good as any. Best of willpower to all!!!! I hope everybody wins!!

:eek:

vickycopsy Wed, Apr-09-03 08:48

I would like to wiegh 140 by that time! I am determined because I have a family reunion and a cruel cousin of mine commented on my wieght gain at the last reunion, so I would love to show up thinner! THINNER THAN HER!!!

Sorry for being petty.. but this cousin has treated me badly my whole life!
:daze:

gretchend Wed, Apr-09-03 09:03

July 4th huh? Well, that just happens to be my daughter's birthday and what a way to celebrate a good weight loss goal (having a piece of birthday cake!!!!) I would love to be in on the challenge as well, if like another person said earlier, we can get that scale to move. I weighed 154 on Monday and now I am back up to 156, TOM needs to hurry up and get here and then go away so I can get into the 140's. That would be awesome!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

yvonne326 Wed, Apr-09-03 09:57

I have set my GOAL for July 4th 2003 to reach my GOAL. 18 lbs to go....but I have noticed things have slowed down considerably with the pounds but the inches keep on sliding off.

suprstarny Wed, Apr-09-03 10:18

I'm in, too! I'd love to be 186 by July 4th!!!!

Sentoria Wed, Apr-09-03 10:20

OK...count me in for 20lbs. I am going to Europe July 25th to see my parents. I need to surprise my mom :)