Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Chanteyl's exercise log (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=430480)

Chanteyl Wed, Mar-18-15 10:22

DNephew, got my bike down yesterday but it has a couple of flat tires. He took the bike to his house and he will fix the tires for me.

I'm feeling really ready to ride. I'm so excited about re-learning to ride it. I truly did love bike riding, as a kid. :yay:

Meanwhile a walking tape for today again. :yawn:

Chanteyl Sun, Mar-22-15 15:40

The bike is way too big for me. It's a girls bike and I can't swing my leg over it. The seat is way too high. I need one of those adult tricycles. It's been years since I've even seen one.

Well, the only thing I can do, is to start walking to the mailbox every day at 10 am. It is a little over 1/2 a block away. I will start off taking my walker, it gives me a place to sit if I get tired. :heart: :rose:

Chanteyl Fri, Mar-27-15 16:28

Time for the walk to my mailbox.

Chanteyl Sat, Mar-28-15 07:36

I'm waiting for a new DVD to be delivered in the mail. The complete Ghost Whisperer. So it's kept me at the walks to the mailbox. :lol: I do a lot of tricks like that to keep me at it, when it's cold and windy. I can hardly wait to see the Ghost Whisperer, I missed a lot of episodes of it when I had a TV with cable.

My mailbox is on another street, but I can see it from my house.

Chanteyl Sun, Mar-29-15 09:45

I plan to walk the grocery store again. If it is nice I may do some sitting raking leaves by the fence line in front. I still have snow in my front and back yards. It would be nice to plan some gardens in my yard. I'm still thinking about it. And I would like to buy some equipment to take care of it all, just in case. DNephew wrecked my snow blower on his yard. He has a lot of my big items at his house.

Chanteyl Mon, Mar-30-15 08:38

Today I will trundle my little rollator over to the mailbox to check for my DVD series package of the complete Ghost Whisperer. We got a light dusting of snow last night so no yard cleanup today. Brr-r too cold outside. Need a shivering smilie here.

Chanteyl Thu, Apr-02-15 06:39

Yesterday I walked to mailbox with out rollator or dog. Then I raked up one garbage bag full of leaves. It was really nice outside. The Ghost Whisperer finally arrived.

Chanteyl Tue, Apr-07-15 13:26

Walked to TOPS parked on one side of building, couldn't get it open so I had to walk to the other side of the building, then all the way through the inside of the building to the first side where the meeting was.

After I got done at TOPS I went to the grocery store. Bought a ton of stuff and brought it in and put most of it away. Had to take a nap, because I was so tired out.

Chanteyl Fri, Apr-10-15 09:42

Thunder storm again don't want to walk outside, but need to do something. Going to find my walking tape and do it inside. I think it's in the living rm.

Chanteyl Tue, Apr-14-15 06:28

Going to TOPS and grocery shopping, today.

Chanteyl Fri, Apr-17-15 17:23

Walked dog to mailbox, Thur. Have been playing chase game with dog and his toys. I can only do it a couple of times.

I am getting a little faster and the dog runs to sit on the couch and he's making the same sigh-noise I make when he gets to the couch. :lol: He thinks it's part of the game. He cracks me up.

Chanteyl Fri, Apr-24-15 03:24

I have been forgetting to post my exercise. I have been doing it just forgetting to post it.

I am even beginning to feel like doing a little more, regarding my housework. The more I walk, the more I want to do.

Today I walk to the mailbox on the next block over. I have started doing this without my rolling walker. My walking has improved a great deal. I started using a cane for a while but I'm not using anything anymore.

Chanteyl Sat, Apr-25-15 06:48

Going to be walking around Walmart today. It's a really big store, and I need several different things.