Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Skinny B!tch in Training (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=215174)

JamesBlond Tue, Nov-02-04 09:22

Got the KILLER bike ride in...nothing else :nono:

Tonights planned activities are:
Standing Legs, Day? of abs.

Go Blond go!

JamesBlond Wed, Nov-03-04 09:34

UGH...

NO Desire, NO Motivation = NO Exercise.

I suck :(

Tonight will be:
Killer bike ride, Upper body, Day1 (may as well start over w/the abs..)

JamesBlond Thu, Nov-04-04 09:53

Got the bike ride in. Didn't do anything else. I need to work on my program (or give the Nazi a raise :idea: )...

Tonight is supposed to be S Legs and Day2. I doubt I'll fit the upper body in there (though I've yet to do it this week).

DB will be running. He'd better run HARD and FAST too!! He's at 218 and I get new panties when he hits 215 :D

Run DB, RUN!!!

JamesBlond Fri, Nov-05-04 12:53

Nothing to report...nada.

Been thinking about buying a weight-bar (what else would you call it???) and just following the beginner training list that I saw somewhere... I think that part of my problem is the fact that I HATE some of the instructors on the video...

I'm going to be sooo bummed when the snow finally sticks and the bikes get put away for good. I've really enjoyed my bike rides. I'm going to tell DB that we need to take the route down to 94th once or twice before we hang them up for the winter...How bout it DB? You down?!? :D

DrummerBoy Fri, Nov-05-04 14:53

I'm Here For Ya...

Sounds like a good plan... I may just hit that route tonight... :D

So glad to hear that you've enjoyed the bikes (despite a few, um, mishaps). ;)

Skiing / Boarding is an awfully good lower body workout, ya know... :lol:

:rheart: :rheart:
DB

JamesBlond Thu, Nov-11-04 15:57

Had the BEST killer bike ride ever last night!!! And it must have been good for DB too, 'cause this morning he was down to 214.9 (which is PANTYVILLE for MEEEEEEEE :D). Yippee!!!

I'm not sure what we'll be doing tonight. It's raining and icky outside... Maybe upper body? Guess we'll see.

JamesBlond Fri, Nov-12-04 10:56

Last night did Day3 abs, Upper Body and 2 mile jog. Felt GREEEEat! Bike ride tonight if the weather clears?!?

DrummerBoy Fri, Nov-12-04 11:16

Big Kudos for JB

You don't give yourself enough credit, Princess... ;) The fact that you did not fall behind AT ALL on our last bike ride, and that you also completed our jog route last night without a single stop, is cause for celebration!

Keep up the good work, the results are showing through nicely...

YOU ROCK! :D
DB

JamesBlond Sat, Nov-13-04 20:22

Nothing today, though we were shooting for a bike ride. We'll have to make it tomorrow. Actually, I think I will do Day4 whilst DB is running the children home ;) I could use something to unwind...

JamesBlond Sun, Nov-14-04 21:30

Nothing today either. For sure tomorrow...

JamesBlond Mon, Nov-15-04 12:02

Planned events for tonight:

Weather is nice so, KILLER bike ride after Day4 of abs.

JamesBlond Wed, Nov-17-04 22:00

Tonights activities were:
Day4 of abs
Upper Body
2 mile run

YAY me!! :cheer:

JamesBlond Tue, Nov-23-04 11:08

Back on the exercise wagon too...Don't know what the plan is for tonight, but will post the activities tomorrow...

JamesBlond Wed, Nov-24-04 10:56

Joined a new gym last night...

Of course, called 24 Hour to cancel and they said "We'll make it right! We CAN add a different person to your deal" B~stards!

C'est la vie! Too bad for them. Golds' here we come!

JamesBlond Tue, Nov-30-04 18:07

Gold's has been great! WEll, we haven't actually gone to Gold's yet as they are in the process of building our gym, but the sub-gym (used to be a Lifestyles) is good. I didn't realize how much I missed going...

Tonight will be upper body with HIIT on the treadmill...