Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Keeping Myself on Track (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=189892)

Built Tue, Jun-22-04 10:36

I know, it's weird, isn't it? As a former couch-potato, I find it very strange to find I'm literally chomping at the bit to get into the gym after work. I'm glad you're enjoying this, too.

LoriLoCarb Wed, Jun-23-04 17:36

Rest day today - I figured I should have a couple a week? At least I think, not sure if these should be consecutive or not - need to do some reading/asking on this :)

Built Wed, Jun-23-04 18:03

At least one day off a week, and there's nothing wrong with two in a row, especially if you train hard.

LoriLoCarb Thu, Jun-24-04 17:30

Did 20 minutes of stretching and arm weights + 36 minutes on exercise bike :) Feeling good! :yay:

Built Thu, Jun-24-04 18:18

Good job! .

LoriLoCarb Sat, Jun-26-04 20:16

Yesterday was a rest day for me - was REALLY tired, not sure why. Feeling better today though but had an obligation this morning and was unable to work out first thing. Hopefully will get it in ASAP

LoriLoCarb Mon, Jun-28-04 07:57

Did stretching and a 15 minute walk outside to warm up (more so just because it is a nice morning :) ) and then did a 30 minute routine on the exercise bike with increased resistance. My hubby even commented on how great my butt and legs are shaping up lately :lol: . He has always seen me with rose colored glasses :rheart:

Built Mon, Jun-28-04 09:11

Good job!

And keep him!

LoriLoCarb Tue, Jun-29-04 11:34

15 minutes of stretching and upper body light weights + 30 minutes on exercise bike - Feeling good! :)

LoriLoCarb Tue, Jun-29-04 11:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Built
Good job!

And keep him!

Thanks for dropping by Built!! :) I have kept him for 12 years of marriage and have no plans with trading him in :lol:

LoriLoCarb Wed, Jun-30-04 13:40

15 minutes of stretching and arm weights today + 36 minutes on bike with a tougher program :) Legs had a work out but it is good to feel it! :yay:

LoriLoCarb Fri, Jul-02-04 05:23

YESTERDAY - 15 minutes stretching and arm weights + 36 minutes on bike, new routine, and challenging :) Think I will work on hitting 40 minutes next :)

TODAY - Ended up changing plans and walking a mile and a half anyway! :yay: Was a good brisk walk and the legs were feeling it :)

LoriLoCarb Mon, Jul-05-04 07:26

7/3 - Did 15 minutes of stretching and arms and 32 minutes of a tough bike routine :yay:

7/4 - rested on the lake :)

LoriLoCarb Wed, Jul-07-04 09:18

Wooo......I took that one day on the lake and have now stretched it into a 3 day rest :nono: . That confirms what I had been feeling that it is all about the routine though..I am a very routined person and it feels great to me to do my cardio in the am so I just need to keep it up!

Today - Did 40 minute routine on recumbent bike after 15 minutes of stretching! Back in the swing of things :)

LoriLoCarb Thu, Jul-08-04 11:57

40 minutes on bike after stretching :yay: