Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Browneyez gym log! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=188424)

Browneyez Thu, Jul-29-04 19:38

Been awhile!

I am happy to report I have been exercising on a regular basis! More so than I ever have in all my 41 years! My neighbor and I meet over at the garage M-F and do our routine which consists of a treadmill, an Abscissor and a Gazelle! Today I upped the anty and went 25 minutes on the Treadmill which was 1.5 miles and 20+ minutes on the Gazelle another 1.5 miles and then 120 reps on the Abscissor. I feel great and can tell by my clothes that my body is finally taking on an actual shape!

I promise to do better with this .........;)

bonesigh Thu, Jul-29-04 19:56

Thought I'd pop by and say WTG with the regular exercise! Feels great, doesn't it? Keep up the good work!

-Mike

galatia Fri, Jul-30-04 06:10

Yay Kim!!

I know you are feeling better and looking better. Exercise is such a wonderful thing...both mentally and physically. Keep up the great work!!

Browneyez Mon, Aug-02-04 10:06

Monday 08-02-04

My exercise color will now be red.....cuz it is hot!

Today I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill in a little less than 25 minutes, but stuck on it for the whole 25. I did 120 reps on the Abscissor and I did 1.5 miles on the gazelle, which I was on for 25 minutes! I feel so good right now and beings the sun is not cooperating......I think I might head over to my mom and dads and mow!

My diet is somewhat lacking these days...mind you I ate a carb lovers meal on Saturday and it only had a minimal affect, I think I was up a couple of pounds! I did realize yesterday that I am forgetting to eat......think alot of it might have to do with my mom, as I am consumed with worry on her behalf! I just am not hungry like I used to be. Gonna have to try and do better on that as I need to for my own sake!

Here's to a wonderful week of exercising everyone!

Browneyez Tue, Aug-03-04 12:04

Tuesday 08-03-04

Ok, the exercising is obviously paying off as I was granted a visit from the Whoosh Fairy and was down another 2 pounds today! Which as you can imagine makes me feel as if I am finally doing something right!

My exercise today consisted of 1.5 miles on the Treadmill, 1.5 miles on the gazelle and 120 reps on the Abscissor. A grand total of 50 minutes worth!

I must say I have more energy and can tell by the way my clothes fit that my body is taking on a whole different shape! My only hope is it continues!

Another 7 pounds and I will be the lowest I have been in over 15 years! I can do it....simply because I want it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

TXAimee Tue, Aug-03-04 14:12

Congrats on your WHOOSH!! That's awesome! Keep up the great work!!

-Aimee

galatia Tue, Aug-03-04 17:26

Whoosh Fairy visit....

:) Excellent Kim!! I'm so happy for you. You've certainly been working hard....you deserved the whoosh fairy visit.....and maybe she's still hanging around :) .

Browneyez Wed, Aug-04-04 12:29

08-04-04 Wednesday

My exercise today consisted of 1.5 miles on the Treadmill, 1.5 miles on the gazelle and 125 reps on the Abscissor.

Still at it and loving every minute of it! Hope this feeling lasts!

Browneyez Sat, Oct-09-04 11:58

I did it!

Well, I finally got off my arse and exercised:agree: yesterday! Mind you my life has been a non-stop mess for the past 8 weeks:help: ........the last time I exercised was the Sunday before my mother passed away (August 15th):o ........and now with Dh being sick my life has been in a constant tailspin. Figured I better start back exercising as it seems to be a good stress reliever.:thup:

For Friday October 8, 2004

2 miles on the treadmill in 30 minutes 6 seconds

120 reps on the Abscissor

1.5 miles on the gazelle

Needless to say I am one sore girly girl today! Gonna take today off and get back to it tomorrow....hopefully this is the start of great things to come!;)

Browneyez Mon, Mar-21-05 07:35

Today and yesterday

Well.....I can actually say I am enjoying my exercise for the past couple of days! I have walked the beach....a good 2 miles today as well as yesterday. What a change from the dreaded treadmill.

I am planning on doing it every day I am here.......make up for the alcoholic beverages I am consuming in the evening!:D Have done well as far as what I have been eating. Hopefully when I get back to Illinois I will have either maintained or perhaps taken off a few. GOOD LUCK TO ME!

That's all for today! I am praying for sunshine! Until tomorrow!