Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   OMG I Lost My Husband This Morning!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=168446)

diemde Sun, Feb-22-04 09:04

Oh, that is just too funny! What a great way too look at your weight loss. Congrats on losing so much weight. I bet you feel so much better. You look great! :agree:

ItaliaGirl Sun, Feb-22-04 09:22

Fantastic weight loss

:)

liz175 Sun, Feb-22-04 09:43

Congratulations! I think I'll make my next big goal losing my daughter -- 120 pounds!

juksey Sun, Feb-22-04 11:39

Great Story NIBBY,

This should be an inspirational STICKY.

ChrisCanDo Sun, Feb-22-04 13:55

Congratulations on the loss of your husband. Now there's a line you don't hear everyday!! :lol:
But seriously, that is wonderful. I only hope to be able to post such a loss someday. I checked out your pictures and you're looking great!

Who are you going to lose next?
Christy

conbom Sun, Feb-22-04 21:56

Congrats my fellow Wisconsinite!! And may your husband live a long life yet!!!

Until my oldest son reached about 100 pounds I always needed to lose whatever he weighed!! Fortunately I didn't keep up with him!!!

Congrats form Con

BelmontLil Mon, Feb-23-04 06:42

Congrats on your weight loss. Your title scared me!

MisterE Mon, Feb-23-04 07:16

Congratulations! On your weight loss and health gain! (And sense of humor!)

tulips Mon, Feb-23-04 09:11

ROFL!!!! Shame, shame...making us think something *bad* happened! (not really...or at least I was HOPING) Congrats, Nibby!!!

DWRolfe Mon, Feb-23-04 10:45

Congratulations Nibby!

First, let me just say that I'm glad you didn't really lose your husband! Naughty girl ;)

Second, I'd like to comment on how wondewrful you look in your gallery pix. What a difference! The glow of pride on your face speaks volumes!

Third, I enjoyed your post about comparing your weight loss to other things. I recall when I lost 45 pounds that it was as much as 2 laundry baskets full of clothes...and they were darn heavy! That was the first time I woke up and realized just what a burdon the extra weight was to carry around.

Continued success for you!

red1cutie Mon, Feb-23-04 10:53

:yay: :yay:Congrats! That's Awesome!:yay: :yay:

red

LCchickFL Tue, Feb-24-04 13:54

Way to go, Nibby!!! I just checked out your pics and you look awesome!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :yay:

Ellen-mom Tue, Feb-24-04 14:39

Congrats on your weight loss!! I, too looked at your pictures and must say, I am impressed!!!! Keep up the good work.

Luanna_nz Wed, Feb-25-04 01:20

wow what an inspiration you are.
well done, Congratulations.
Just read your story out to my DH and he said "Way to go"

thank you for sharing.

Demi Wed, Feb-25-04 03:11

Hi Nibby

Saw the thread title, and of course, I couldn't resist stopping by to see what was going on :lol:

Congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far :clap: