Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Work It Determine, Work It!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=154489)

irisda Wed, Jan-28-04 11:13

Yesterday I did cardiosculpt firm and this morning I did cardioblast with tammy lee webb (buns of steel lady). I was getting a little concerned about lifting weights 2 consecutive days in a row. Its just so confusing with all the info thats out.

My firm with fanny lifter is a set - cardioblast, upper, lower, and absculpt. Are you saying they mean for you to be able to do them consecutively? I only have 3 pound weights so thats all I am using. I dont see how that could hurt me. It is my intention to go out and buy some dumbells that are 6 and 8 pounds this weekend.

Also I saw a 4 pack of firm tapes tt2, upper, lower and ab work out. Have you done any of these. I really do want something I can do at least 5 days a week. I have a big new york memorial weekend thingie planned and I really need to get a move on with this body. The tape set was 19.99.

Also walmart has the firm with sculpting stick for 58 dollars. Any thoughts on this set?

determine3 Thu, Jan-29-04 10:24

Hey Irisida!

Great workouts! I'm going to post a reply in your journal for you!!!

I didn't do my w/o last night cuz I had to go to the YMCA for my personal training instructor course but we had to demonstrate our group fitness routine, so I worked out that way.

This morning I did my firm sculpting tape and if I have leftover energy after work, I'll do my cardio tape to get me back on schedule. If I don't feel up to it, I'll do it tomorrow!!!

Tasha

determine3 Fri, Jan-30-04 11:21

I didn't w/o again last night but I did do my complete aerobics workout this morning. This tape is an absolute killer. You do so many lunges and leg lifts and glute lifts that there is no way you won't get shapely legs. The instructor is so awesome!! She is real, (emily walsh) always letting out a small scream or making noises!!

The best thing about these tapes are that they stretch you out so much, you're not sore after. Sometimes at the end of the workout I have to go over the routines I did in my head to remind myself that I did just complete a tough workout. It's so refreshing! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tues- Maximum cardio
Wed-went to the gym for personal training course
Thur-Total Sculpt
Friday- Complete Aerobics and weight training
Sat- "max cardio" pending
Sun-"total sculpt" pending
Mon-"complete aerobics" pending
tues-OFF

irisda Fri, Jan-30-04 11:29

which tapes are these girl? i want to do them to. i dont give a damn what the scale says if i can fit my ass into a small jumper.

determine3 Sat, Jan-31-04 19:16

Sat. Jan. 30?

I did the maximum cardio tape this morning.

determine3 Tue, Feb-03-04 10:02

I did the total sculpt tape on Sunday...took Monday feb. 2 off...l and will do the complete aerobics with abs tape today (tues. feb. 3).

Feeling blah lately...

determine3 Wed, Feb-04-04 11:21

Wed Feb 4

shit! I forgot I had to go to my children's school last night so I didn't get to workout but I did my complete aerobics tape this morning!!!

determine3 Wed, Feb-11-04 20:01

feb 11

i did the firm maximum cardio burn today. I had to really talk myself into it cuz i haven't worked out in so long but i feel great now

determine3 Sun, Feb-15-04 16:56

I did total sculpt plus abs today-sweated up a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i6i

determine3 Tue, Feb-17-04 07:27

tues, Feb 17

I woke up this morning and did complete aerobics and weighttraining!! I did this from 530am to 630 am had 2 glasses of water during. In the evening I did my power 90 level 1-2 cardio tape.

determine3 Wed, Feb-18-04 22:08

Did my maximum cardio plus abs tape in the evening (10-11pm)

determine3 Fri, Feb-20-04 08:10

last night I did my total sculpt tape and today (this morning) i did the complete aerobics tape.

determine3 Mon, Feb-23-04 09:34

i did maximum cardio this am at 450. I'm gonna start doing taebo for cardio

determine3 Wed, Feb-25-04 07:53

ok, i did 30 mins of tae bo yesterday (24th) and woke up and did firm total sculpt. I plan to do 60 mins of tae bo when I get home. We'll see how that goes.

determine3 Thu, Feb-26-04 07:40

I did do the 60 min tae bo tape in the evening yesterday and woke up and did the firm complete aerobics tape.

I'm sore today (back and shoulders). Plan to go home and do tae bo again. Probably 60 mins.