Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Ladies: Sagging breasts? Oh no! :( (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=143458)

Kathy54 Fri, Oct-17-03 21:06

Quote:
Mine are now 34 extra long.....<sigh>

OMG, That is TOO funny!

Yep, me too, I used to pride myself in "no sag "at a 38C at my age,( now 49 :cry:)

However I have been a Firm ( no pun intended) believer in a good supporting bra, for me it worked I guess.
However 42 pounds later, I'm concerned about the, lets say, Texture?? LOL

I remember posting about the same problem months ago in the exercise thread, seems overall, not a whole lot you can do as there is not a whole look of muscle to work with there :cry:

However, I'm still planning on trying some sort of exercise to "Increase the firmness. At work, I lift an incredible amount of weight, I think it's helped a bit :)

I'm sure one of our expert residence Exercise Guru's will pop by here soon :thup:

Cheers Kathy

potatofree Fri, Oct-17-03 21:16

<nodnod> Going braless atually causes tears in the supportive collagen structure of the skin supporting the breasts.

Voo36 Fri, Oct-17-03 22:36

Oh ya'll... I just remembered something I read once.. For firm breasts... take banana peelings and lay them on your breast for several hours a day.. Apparently that bitter taste in the peel causes a tightening reaction!
Great idea for those banana's that we're not allowed to eat now ! lol
Good Luck Ya'll ... :grin:

toddzilla Fri, Oct-17-03 22:43

Please feel free to post any pics of this problem ladies ;)

hey_Neener Sat, Oct-18-03 00:36

Don't tempt us.

Sweat socks and oranges

Pringle can bras

cleavage enhancing bras that just give the double decker effect-firmness is necessary for most push up bras!

I have gone from a 44 DDD fairly firm to a 36 DD squishy. Can't let the girls loose-they roam all over as I walk. I'd be more likely to burn my nipples while dragging them around while cooking too. It's a hard knock life.

ydnic Sat, Oct-18-03 05:38

I have to say in the 20 lbs I've lost the first noticable area for me to lose is in my face and my girls :-). But I agree 100% about using weights, the dumbell chest press is the best for that lift we'd all like to see. But the weight cannot be easy, do the move slowly and focus on those chest muscles. I'm 32 now at no, my girls are not the same from when I was in my early 20's, BUT...they are quite perky for their size. I was a DD and I think need to move to D.

Just sharing! I wish you all success!
C

katgurl Sat, Oct-18-03 06:20

You gals are great :)

I am going to begin in building muscle beneath my tatas, too. :)

I am a 36 C now..YAY...I was a 38D at 174 lbs.

Today I am soo PMSing and they are so SORE. :(

el corazón Sat, Oct-18-03 09:47

Not that I wish I had saggy boobs, but I swear Im concave now! The opposite problem you guys have! I didnt have anything to begin with, now Im REALLY flat. Padded bras all the way! Wootwoot!

potatofree Sat, Oct-18-03 11:13

Neener--lol, the double decker effect...I call it the quadraboob....

If I don't wear my comfy, mesh sleep-bra, the girls fight over who gets to lay near the belly-flap that still kinda snuggles up in front of me...<sigh>

hey_Neener Sat, Oct-18-03 11:40

Barb-
Finding a pretty bra that doesn't give you quadraboob is very difficult. Demi-bras are definitely out, Don't want to go for the bullet bra look, and I checked out a push up bra to give a bit of lift-thinking they would be more supportive-HA! Forget cleavage-they just spilled out over the top and start oozing over the sides. SHEESH! The new balconette styles look promising-but somehow I doubt it'll work either. Nope, full coverage underwire is the only thing that works for me. :cry:

KristiTalm Sat, Oct-18-03 11:44

Quote:
heck, I just let my belt out a notch. <giggle>

I needed that! Too funny Potatofree!!!

I wear a bra ALL the time. At night and during the day. I take it off to shower. Gotta keep them puppies up!!! :D

Hugs,
Kristi

hey_Neener Sat, Oct-18-03 11:53

I give you girls credit that can wear a bra all the time. I've give nature its due-I put it on before work or leaving the house and fling it across the room after. I can go 16 hours tops before needing a break. I could never sleep in one!

manucpa Sat, Oct-18-03 14:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky160
iMPORTANT QUESTION:

How do we measure when we have saggy breasts????? my breast are suppose to be 46.65 inches (My measuring way)...but I don't know how I'm suppose to measure them?

Anyone with this same problem???

NATRUSHKA!!!! MISCHA!!!! ROSEBUND!!!! HEEELLLPPP!!!

This sagginess is driving me insane. An all because of yo-yo ing all my life.

I can't wait to get on my goal weight (145), so I get a booby lift!

I always measure with bra on.

hey_Neener Sat, Oct-18-03 15:49

yeah, I'd hate to have to do length/width/depth measurements!

potatofree Sat, Oct-18-03 16:19

<mental picture of accidentally rolling one up in the hardware-style measuring tape>Brrrrrrriiiiiippp!