Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New TDC Fitness Challenge!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=138464)

AntiM Mon, Sep-22-03 15:02

Quote:
where's the official thread?

Hi Wenzday and Everyone!

The official thread will be up and running on Friday ... I'll post it here and PM everyone with a link so it'll be easy to find.

PS - Mary Alice and Sassy ... Since you're very new to the forum, you may not have enough posts yet to use Private Messeging (I think a minimum of 15 is required) ... be sure to check back here on Friday!

liz175 Mon, Sep-22-03 17:26

Hi Monika,

Count me in. Now that my local pool is closed for the winter I need to make more of an effort to do something more strenuous than just walking. This will help keep me accountable for going to the YMCA a couple of times a week and getting my money's worth out of my membership dues (which they keep raising).

Breecita Mon, Sep-22-03 19:30

The car wreck damage has been cured, and I've been back on the treadmill a litlte bit. I think I'm ready to try this again. Sign me up!

DusterCat Mon, Sep-22-03 21:30

Count me in for sure

Here I am, bringing up the rear! Not the best of weeks (exercise wise) just past, and this one looks hectic as well. I've been falling off the wagon and need you guys! (I did walk 3 times, though, just a short one)

crysania Mon, Sep-22-03 22:54

DusterCat, i know what you mean about falling off the wagon the past week or so..
my office normally operates with about 8 people, and we have 4 left until whenever - we have had a run of bad gets worse luck - one girl had to fly to ohio cause her mother died, another girl got emitted to the hospital and ended up having her baby a month early (the baby is fine just was only 3lbs) and our manager got a call that her 6 yr old daughter got bit by a baby rattler and we have not seen her since and we were already short one person
two of us won't even have a day off this week - the bright side for us is very sweet paychecks next payday! the downside is i am dead on my feet already without a known end in site and i have been eating more nuts and jerky then normal and not exercising at all - i am just to tired :(

Crysania

kidee Tue, Sep-23-03 09:44

me too, me too, please! :yay:

A good friend just got a new treadmill and GAVE me her old one! YAYYYY :cool:

This forum is SO fantastic!!

tammy39 Wed, Sep-24-03 08:43

sign me up please,i've been lcing now for a few months and havent started exercising yet,this may just be what i need to be motivated:)

GreenEyezz Wed, Sep-24-03 09:27

Count me in:yay:, i really need to put more effort into exercising.

ldypgmr Wed, Sep-24-03 12:48

Challenge

Hello all
Count me in... I have just been released to start exercising again.

I love CURVES, and want to step up my exercise and hopefully increase my metabolism.

AntiM Thu, Sep-25-03 00:44

WooHoo!

Hi Everyone!

Especially Gumtreemom ~ mudknife ~ sassymom ~ Ilovemykid!

The thread is up and running ...

Click Here to get started …

upncomer Thu, Sep-25-03 09:55

Count me in, too!!! Glad I read this in time!

princess_K Tue, Jul-13-04 23:32

count me in too.. exercise is my downfall.. I am sooo lazy!