Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   What is the main food you eat during the day? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=138194)

rozezone Fri, Sep-19-03 18:17

Salad with bleu cheese dressing, maybe some HB eggs, olives, extra bleu cheese or feta, cabbage, spinach, everything...woo hoo!

Also, eggs every morning (they're the only thing that get me till lunch!)

ground flax seed with cream "cereal"

And of course, the standby (when I can't eat what the dining hall has cooked cause of carbs): cheeseburger patty

LadyBelle Fri, Sep-19-03 19:31

Well I supose there is one thing I use every day: coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. I supose stevia as well :)

GreenEyezz Fri, Sep-19-03 19:37

Bacon, Eggs, Chicken and lots of veggies!!

scatcat Fri, Sep-19-03 19:42

what ingredients do you use to make the tuna salad?

Carolyn226 Sat, Sep-20-03 04:44

Coffee by the Truck load !

pattie Sat, Sep-20-03 09:05

Carolyn226
Have to agree with you, Cats are very special people..I have never know a day w/o the love of a warm fuzzy :)

Pattie

STALLQUEEN Mon, Sep-22-03 14:08

B- Boiled Eggs Or I Make A Quiche On Sunday Night For The Week. So Easy,

Lunch- Spinach Salad, Roasted Chichen, Or Chichen Salad. Leftover Meat From Supper, Any Meat....

Snack, Usually None, Sometimes Cheese

Dinner, Meat And A Veggie, Coked With Alot Of Fat And Added To It After, Butter, Cream Whatever,,,,,,

Snack- Spenda Jello, Un-whipped Whipping Cream Poured Over With Some Spenda, Not Every Day, Biut Real Good.....

I Have Just Started To Make Someof The Recipes Off The Board, Makes Like Easier.

Tip.... Make Quiches Every Week For Breafast,,,,,

Tip--- Make One New Main Meal Dish Every Week, Casserol Type Ones, Easy For Lunchs And Snacks.

I Made The Cheeseburge Bacon Quche, Was Pretty Good, Last Fope A Few Days...

The Feta Spinache Cheese Pie Is Great For Breakie..and Lunch, Makes A Large Pie.

Tip-- Cauliflower Is The Most Versatile Veggie We Have,
Make Twice Bakes Mashe Cauliflower, And Eat Somne Every Might With Dinner Easy And Amazingly Rich....................

Kathy54 Mon, Sep-22-03 20:41

My daily foods are made up of, Good protiens,( chicken, tuna, salmon, lean beef, boiled eggs) 3 fruits, lot's of veggies, cottage cheese, yogurt, red wine, very little dessert, just found a no sugar Ice cream, OOH is it good, but I'm happy with or without it.

Kathy

becky160 Mon, Sep-22-03 21:08

the main food I eat is Olive oil, mayonnaise, butter, cheese, eggs, tuna fish and bacon.

kevins7189 Tue, Sep-30-03 11:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALLQUEEN
Snack- Spenda Jello, Un-whipped Whipping Cream Poured Over With Some Spenda, Not Every Day, Biut Real Good.....

what is splenda jello. Did you make it yourself? I've not seen a SF jello made with anything but aspartame. Is there a way to use unflavored gelatin, and add some artificial flavor, and splenda?