Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.S. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Calling all fellow Oregonians! And SW Washinton members! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=90758)

blustrs Sat, May-06-06 15:49

I'm still here...still living the low carb lifestyle, and my store is still open. working on getting the website up and running! where do you live rocoin?

BBDoll Wed, May-17-06 11:56

Where is your store, blustrs?
We've got nothin' over here on the north side of the river (Columbia that is) so far as I can tell.

blustrs Thu, May-18-06 11:55

i'm sorry to say that i am in eugene....though i am working on getting a website up so you could order from there. there used to be a couple of stores in vancouver owned by a woman named Linda, if i am remembering right...are those gone?

BBDoll Thu, May-18-06 14:05

There was one near me, but its gone like it never existed.
If there are any left, they don't seem to be advertising anywhere.

blustrs Fri, May-19-06 10:09

thats too bad. it is true, there are certainly not many of us left...when the big stores started carrying products, it drove most of us out of business. :( but i'm holding on...:) If you are ever in eugene, you will have to stop by and see me! and i will certainly let you know when my website is available. are there certain products you are looking for? call me...541-338-8522

BBDoll Mon, May-22-06 14:41

No, not looking for anything in particular, it's just fun to poke around. Plus, I'd always rather support someone local, if possible, than some giant store. A good BBQ sauce might be nice to find, though, since the low-carb one in my grocery store has been discontinued. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that your business is still hanging in there, and I definitely will look for it next time I'm in Eugene.
Take care,
BB

blustrs Tue, May-23-06 16:15

i have a number of bbq sauces: Walden Farms Honey BBQ, Walden Farms Spicy, Steel's Chipotle, Steel's Original, Steel's Maple, Smokin' Joe's...:)

blustrs Mon, Jul-10-06 15:09

Just thougt i would touch base with all of you...its been a while since we have all talked. How is everyone's summer going?

Also, I realized that this might be of interest to some of you...
I send out a weekly email newsletter to my customers and clients. Though the new products and sale items would not be so applicable, every week there is also a recipe, news article, health info, tips, suggestions or personal story that may be of interest. Let me know if that is something any of you would like to receive.

Looking forward to getting this forum going again!

cnmLisa Fri, Aug-18-06 16:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by blustrs
i have a number of bbq sauces: Walden Farms Honey BBQ, Walden Farms Spicy, Steel's Chipotle, Steel's Original, Steel's Maple, Smokin' Joe's...:)

Where exactly in Eugene are you located??? I live in Florence!!

..and I need some Smokn' Joes:)

Lisa

blustrs Mon, Sep-25-06 18:29

I am in South Eugene, off of Willamette and E 28th, in the Southtowne Shoppes. Do you know of a specific landmark or location in town, and I can give you directions from there. :)

My hours are kind of strange, but let me know if you plan on coming to Eugene, and I will make sure I am open ;)
Right now, the shoppe is open Monday through Saturday, 12noon to 5pm. However, I will be closed the next 2 weekends for the Duck games.

I send out a newsletter with new products, sales, recipes, and nutritional information. Let me know if you would like to receive it, brynn~choiceshealthfood.com. Also, my store website, with shopping, is opening soon!

Currently, there is one lonely jar of Smokin' Joes on the shelf, but I ordered more last Friday and am expecting them in soon.

wannadanc Tue, Feb-13-07 08:55

Olympia WA checking in!

This is one awesome site......and I am so glad to have found it. :agree:

As the title says, Olympia is my stomping ground - but I certainly have been known to make trips to Idaho (used to live in Moscow, Orofino, and Nampa) ...butt more regularly I drive the coast or I-5 to visit a dear gal pal and her husband in Talent, OR.

This is the end of week #1 for me - going for official weigh in at TOPS club. I need that weigh in face to face accountability. You would think I might have outgrown that - ah, but no!!! "Atta girls" are still appreciated well into the Medicare years!!!!!!

Pleased to meet you - and hope there will be some more posting here.

:wave:

nickers Wed, Feb-21-07 22:00

Another Portlander sayin hey!

Hi everyone! I'm back to low carb..i fell off the wagon when i got food poisoning, and couldn't look at an egg without getting sick! But i'm starting fresh! So Hello out there! :wave: :thup:

Jumbo Sat, Mar-10-07 13:26

:wave:
Hiya!

alarionov Thu, Jul-26-07 11:04

Hi there, local here nice to see so many Lc ers in Oreogon.

LuvCoffee Sun, Jul-29-07 22:34

Hi! I'm in the Eugene area, too. This is my second week on South Beach. Good to see there are some locals here.