Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The Cheat Free Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185273)

jadefox26 Fri, Jun-04-04 23:44

woooooo hoooooo! 3lb down this week - I'm soooooo happy <dances around the lounge> That makes 2 whole stones gone! Woooo hooooo! (for those of you in the US I realise stones mean nothing - so the conversion is 28lb!)

I am so pleased that I reached my first mini goal!! I only need to lose another 5lb and I'm into the next stone incriment (meaning I will be into the 18 stone something rather than 21 stone something!!) Well done me!

Emeraulde Sat, Jun-05-04 00:15

I'm kinda late, but I'll join! I have been cheat free for three weeks...I tasted a friend's home-made candy thing (not because I wanted it tho...just to try it for her sake). Since starting Atkins, I've had only one time I ate something not "ok"...I thinK i can do this!

missaec Sat, Jun-05-04 00:17

You're not late at all!! Especially with being cheat free for 3 weeks. :) Great job!

Emeraulde Sat, Jun-05-04 00:20

Hah! Thanks! It's really quite easy! As long as I stay away from the LC frankenfoods, i don't have cravings anymore.

missaec Sat, Jun-05-04 00:25

Mmm frankenfoods! Yeah, I don't have nearly as many as I did when I started. I used them to help wean me off my normal junk food habits. Most of my cravings are gone, but occasionally I want something like milk... so when I do I get the LC version.

MISSRED197 Sat, Jun-05-04 07:06

Okay, honesty is the best policy is right?? So put me back at 0. Yesterday I had pancakes with my omelet for lunch. I got back on plan for dinner. So today is day 1! I'll let ya know at the end of today. I'm disappointed in myself. But today is a new day!!! Off to Wal-Mart before the crowds. Ya'll have a great Saturday!!

Hugs~

imlessnow Sat, Jun-05-04 07:11

I'm totally in! Time to "go for it".

nka Sat, Jun-05-04 08:47

If LC ice cream isn't a cheat then I am on day 6, I believe. Funny thing is, I felt guilty after eating it so maybe it is a cheat, I don't know.

Ami28 Sat, Jun-05-04 09:17

cheat free for 6 days working on the 7th but trust me since I managed not to cheat yesterday I am sure I can do this. Anyway all of the dinner party guests left with load of food & cake to go so after I cleaned up last night I didn't have anything tempting me. You know what's the worst part if I did indulge in (or even tried) everything I wanted to I would've ended up at least 5 pounds heavier...too bad it doesn't work other way around (as in I managed to resist it all and somehow miraciously lost 5 lbs lol) oh well :)
lots of luck to everyone this weekend. My son is away at his dad's for the weekend and I emptied the fridge last night so I should do well...off to give myself a manicure and a pedicure (you can't eat with fresh nail polish he he he the longer it dries the better)

I know I can I know I can

first weigh in 15 of July (and I just realised that TOM is 2 days before)

iceyfire77 Sat, Jun-05-04 10:59

I cheated last night at the movies...2 cups of popcorn..about 8 g. carbs. Start me at 0 :(
I'm still down a lb. though...thank you spiritual being that allowed that.

MonaRae Sat, Jun-05-04 11:05

Count me in. I me to be here. I have another 30 pounds to lose until I get to my goal weight.

I will have to start tomorrow tho. I had a cup of tea with sugar with my B-fast.

MonaRae

MammaC Sat, Jun-05-04 11:24

Tomorrow will start my fifteenth week cheat free. I'm having more trouble with trying to up my carbs than I am with wanting to cheat. lol I am thankful for God's help, and I want to give the credit where it belongs.

zipity Sat, Jun-05-04 12:06

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Adypose............21(?) Afwife..............0 ami28...............7 angstusn............8 anonyMouse.........32 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........28 dcpetty.............2 Emeraulde..........21(?) happygrrl...........7 iceyfire77..........0 imlessnow...........? Innamora...........28 Jadefox26...........0 justmoony...........0 MammaC.............98 Missaec............36 MISSRED197..........0 MommyOf2...........16 momof4boys.........24 MonaRae.............0 nka.................7 NoelAlexan..........? OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............5 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........53 sqkitty............45 Tammy565...........11 tullip..............0 Twinmomma..........14 Zipity..............2 Zymi................7

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #324

CheesyPoof Sat, Jun-05-04 13:54

Day 27 Cheat Free. Weekends are getting easier. Yay! :)

CheesyPoof Sat, Jun-05-04 13:57

Oh, I see we have some new people! Welcome Monarae and Imlessnow!

Rune1990 Sat, Jun-05-04 15:04

Hey Emmy, nice ta see ya here! And i *love* the new avatar pic!

I had a bit of a mess up last weekend?? and my weight was up to 168 (refused to change stats, lol) However, I did kinda jump on the scale this morn, and i'm down to 165. I love the cheat free club!!!

anonyMouse Sat, Jun-05-04 19:49

I made it through day 32. And now I have even more incentive to stay cheat free because when I got on the scale this morning I saw that magical number "199." I haven't seen that number in probably 12 years.

missaec Sat, Jun-05-04 20:12

day 36 down, though I feel like I ate too much today. But I know I didn't. weird.

Emeraulde Sat, Jun-05-04 21:22

No idea how many days, but I resisting cheating today, specifically because I am in on this challenge. It's wierd, too, because I never even think about it. It was dinner time and I ordered pizza for the kids. I decided before it arrived I would make some chicken for myself.

*pats self on back* good self!

Rune1990 Sun, Jun-06-04 06:03

AnonyMouse, CONGRATS!!!!!!Awesome job!

Missaec, sometimes i have HUGE eating days too, usually followed by a whoosh. good luck!

Emmy, nice job! *pats emmy on back*

I made it thru day 5 here, woot

nka Sun, Jun-06-04 07:03

Day 7! No weight change but inches are coming off...well no weight change yet today, I still have to ummm, empty out, so to speak

CheesyPoof Sun, Jun-06-04 07:54

Whoo Anonymouse -- 199! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Tooday is Day 28 Cheat Free! Here are the things that hubby ate but I avoided over the last couple of days:

- Chili cheese dogs and potato chips
- Western Burger and french fries
- Pizza
- Triscuits with cheese melted on top
- Mexican food (chimichanga, chips, etc.)
- Haagen-Das Cafe Mocha Frappe ice cream

Yow! It's like dodging landmines over here!

momof4boys Sun, Jun-06-04 08:52

24 cheat free days for me! woo hoo, HEY why is the scale not moving? TOM's due in about 6 days so we'll see what happens after TOM leaves.
Tammy

Ami28 Sun, Jun-06-04 10:12

7 days cheat free, working on the 8th. I couldn't wait till the 15th weighed myself this morning and the scale was kind 172 lbs!!!!!! (4 pounds down yipeee). Didn't dare to get back on it to check it again was too happy with the result. Life is good. :)
lots of luck to everyone

first weigh in 15th July

MISSRED197 Sun, Jun-06-04 17:54

2nd day cheat free, woohoo!! Yesterday I went out with girlfriends and was good. I had salad, steak and fish. Mmmm!! Today I have been all legal foods!! Day 2 is outta here!!!

Hugs~

missaec Sun, Jun-06-04 20:29

Day 37 is goooone.

AdyPose Sun, Jun-06-04 20:43

Hello! I cheated. I ate a candy bar today. I tried all the tricks. I'm disappointed in myself. Tomorow is another day...back to induction diet. :rolleyes:

zipity Sun, Jun-06-04 22:04

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Adypose.............4 Afwife..............0 ami28...............7 angstusn............8 anonyMouse.........33 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........28 dcpetty.............2 Emeraulde..........21(?) happygrrl...........7 iceyfire77..........0 imlessnow...........? Innamora...........28 Jadefox26...........3 justmoony...........0 MammaC.............98 Missaec............37 MISSRED197..........2 MommyOf2...........16 momof4boys.........24 MonaRae.............0 nka.................7 NoelAlexan..........? OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............5 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........53 sqkitty............45 Tammy565...........11 tullip..............0 Twinmomma..........14 Zipity..............2 Zymi................7

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #330

anonyMouse Sun, Jun-06-04 22:49

Day 33 down. Thanks for everyone's kind words and encouragement.

jadefox26 Mon, Jun-07-04 01:02

Ok, so I'm here and I'm 3 days completely cheat free - I could kick myself about last week - never mind, time to move on!! So glad to see so many of you are taking this seriously!! And for those who have fallen off of the waggon, just get right back up and start all over again ;-)
xxx