Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   BREAK THE 220lbs (100 kgs) BARRIER!!! JOIN US (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=136335)

anacecilia Fri, Oct-24-03 10:20

Ok, here we go:
Becky 10/09/03................103.4/101.9/101.6/101.5/99.5/99/98.6
Wabi 12/09/03................101.4/100.7/101.9/101.6/101.8/99.6/ OUT
Ana C 17/09/02................102/102.3/102.7/100.7/97.6 !!!!
deb 26/09/03................219.5/215/213.5/217.59(TOM)/
Sela 07/10/03..................103.7/100/
Kelly 13/10/03..................224/222/219
Irisda 16/10/03 ................235/

I'm so happy, I can't describe it !
Keep up the good work girls !
Have a nice weekend!
Ana

becky160 Fri, Oct-24-03 19:39

Bem Feito!!!!!!

Ana Cecilia!!!

OS PARABÉNS!!!!!!

bem feito

:Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party:

becky160 Sat, Oct-25-03 15:32

How is your saturday!

Hope fine, mine ok. Did not do absolutely ANYTHING but my dinner. Slept all day (Went to bed at 9am). Woke up at 9 pm!!!!

Feel sick...I think I am about to get a cold. Can't breath by my nose!! and can't stop caughing! aha haha, yok!

But I FEEEEEL GOOOOD tararararara!! :dazzle: :dazzle:

Same weight...and very close to the 215's.
I have to admit, that this week has been very bad for me
No Protein in my fridge...some ham...a hard like a rock salami...some "Fridge dried cheese" and "Expired eggs"....

Anyone want to donate Becky 1$ so she can continue with this WOE? (Any currency accepted) :lol: :lol: :lol:

anacecilia Mon, Oct-27-03 07:15

Becky, Obrigada !
Are you feeling better ? I hope you are ...
I got back late last night from our trip to the theme park I told you about. The girls had a great time and it makes us so happy to see them like that. But it's always soo stressful to travel with kids, and this time was no different. On Saturday night I was so frustrated with them, they were behaving so badly... Then we took them to McDonalds, which is always a fail-proof way to please them.... Bad idea.... I cheated like crazy, before I knew what I was doing I had had a large serving of fries and was attacking a chocolate sundae. I'm usually so 'well behaved', I managed to stay on track while going to good restaurants in Europe and now this... It made me so mad to loose it at McDonalds of all places... I guess it was the stress of the day, maybe deep inside my 'bad side' managed to convince my 'good side' that I deserved a break after all, that I had struggled with countless toilet trips, 'I'm hungry', 'I'm hot', 'I'm cold' complaints and general whining the whole day, that we were celebrating my kids' fourth birthday or something like that... I know, all lame excuses, but the fact remains that I did cheat and I feel terrible about it. Yesterday I was back on track and I don't plan to keep kicking myself about this for the rest of my life. I guess this serves to remind me that I am addicted to food (carbs...) and that I can never, ever let my guard down for even one second. Well, there it is, the story of my weekend. It was not all bad, of course, when they stop whining the kids are great and we did manage to have a good time on the rides and roller coasters after all.
Well, guys, that's it.
Take care you all
Ana

irisda Mon, Oct-27-03 10:45

Im back

Ok. Thanks for checking on me. I am currently standing at 233. That is two pounds down from when I originall posted. I had hoped to be to 230 by my birthday tomorrow (sigh). It doesnt look like its going to happen but I am not going to give up!

Kristine Mon, Oct-27-03 12:38

There have been some questions about deleted posts. From the forum rules: "If your post or thread "disappears", live with it as we do not have time to send you a detailed explanation." Perhaps we need to elaborate on that: what rules #9 and #10 mean is that when we make a decision about banning someone or deleting posts, no public discussion on the topic is welcome. We don't mean to be nasty, we've just learned our lesson from past experience and do this to avoid problems (and save ourselves a lot of time and energy.)

Sorry it didn't have a happy ending... good luck on your challenge. :)

Sela Thu, Oct-30-03 17:51

Hey gang...dont know what happened but this site didnt work for over a week for me :( Im sooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled its back, I was kinda lost without it. OK I gained a bit, Im 219 right now :( I will get back on track though