Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Schwarzbein Principle (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Weekly Weigh In (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=104834)

mmoranmic Mon, Oct-13-03 12:31

Hi Piano,
Thank you for your nice words, they always are appreciated. I will go for a few weeks without a loss then it starts to drop. I am really motivated to stay healthy and fit. Talk to you later.
MM

Piano Mon, Oct-13-03 19:57

maureen, do you make it to your journal very often? Piano

mmoranmic Fri, Oct-17-03 10:54

Hi Piano,
No I haven't been using my journal. I don't have the time. I do my sharing with two friends on our morning workouts and I log my mileage on my calendar at home.
Thanks,
Maureen

mmoranmic Mon, Oct-20-03 06:25

10/20/03
Weight 160. I don't think I gained I think the 159 was not accurate. I must have been dehydrated. I'm still happy with the 160, slow and steady for me. I must give up the raisens that I have been eating for the sweet tooth/after a meal sweet. I'll replace that with fruit (berries) or sugar free jello if I have to.
Piano! You sure are pretty! It's so good to see your photo. I'm hoping to get a digital camera for my birthday so maybe I can post my photo in the next month or so.
Have a good week everyone!
Maureen

Piano Mon, Oct-20-03 08:26

This week I gained a pound at the beginning of the week, then I lost it at the end. I feel better.

Pianobeiner

Piano Mon, Oct-27-03 10:03

I gained one pound during TOM and haven't lost it. It usually comes off a day or two after TOM. I'm not going to even change my stats.

Piano

mmoranmic Mon, Nov-10-03 15:51

11/10/03 Still at 160. I can believe it as I ate like a pig during the Southern Calif fires. This is my lowest weight in over 10 years but I still want to reach my goal or get half way there by the end of the year. I'm almost tempted to hire a personal trainer from now until the end of the year to get on a good weight training plan. I know that weight training would really help so I will check into it.

mmoranmic Mon, Nov-17-03 13:50

Still ~ 160 this morning. I ran the 24 hour race (100.79 miles) that should drop a few pounds but my food choices last week were not good. I even ate some sugar (ice cream and some dark choc). I didn't cook much at all last week, I relied on eating out, also I was in LA all weekend and ate out. Yuck! I really do best when I'm eating my own cooking.
New goal is to eat better and to exercise (weight training and exercise). I can run less and work out more. No big races coming up, I am not running the 48 hour event in Phoenix so I can focus my energy on toning up.
Mini goal to get under 160 pounds before Christmas. Any more than that will be a bonus because I know this is a tough time of year.
Maureen

Piano Mon, Dec-15-03 10:27

Staying pretty much the same. Have been up and down same 2 pounds but not posted recently.

Piano

trisharau Sat, Jan-17-04 07:12

I am still doing my low carb version of Atkins but am planning on re-reading "The Schwarzbein Principle II", so that I can actually follow it. I have given up caffeine in all forms since New Year's Eve. I generally stay away from processed foods too. I eat pretty healthy.

Weight at last weigh-in before my current attack of bloating was 48.5 kilos or just under 107 pounds. I am probably holding a kilo and a half of water (and gas :() at present.

ivorybow Mon, Feb-02-04 13:23

Snail's pace

Start weight, Jan. 12, 199
Feb.2, 192

Creeping along.
carolyn

trisharau Mon, Feb-02-04 16:45

I am finally re reading the Schwarzbein Priniciple II and it is inspiring me to do this diet for life. I think I will start out with Insulin sensitive and BOAG as she suggests.

My weight is all over the place lately as I have been eating more carbs and drinking coffee again :(. It generally is around 50 to 51kg at present. Most of the bloat is around the stomach region.

msk Tue, Feb-03-04 10:08

At start I weighed 265
Today I weigh 240.

I am so excited. I better go and eat breakfast.

Marianne