Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The Cheat Free Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185273)

missaec Thu, Jun-03-04 02:06

33 wuz here.

tammy565 Thu, Jun-03-04 02:55

10th day cheat-free!!!!

zipity Thu, Jun-03-04 03:09

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Adypose............21(?) Afwife..............0 ami28...............5 angstusn............8 anonyMouse.........30 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........25 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........6 iceyfire77..........2 Innamora...........28 Jadefox26..........16 justmoony...........0 MammaC.............88 Missaec............34 MISSRED197..........4 MommyOf2...........16 momof4boys.........21 nka.................5 NoelAlexan..........? OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............2 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........53 sqkitty............44 Tammy565...........10 tullip..............0 Twinmomma..........14 Zipity..............2 Zymi................7

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #289

momof4boys Thu, Jun-03-04 07:21

21 days cheaqt free for me!
Tammy
My son's birthday was yesterday and I didn't even have cake. chocolate cake with chocolate icing. yumm. but I didn't even get tempted.
woo hoo!

happygrrl Thu, Jun-03-04 07:30

6 days done!!!! Almost a week!!! I am so happy with myself!!! I knew I could do this!!!

I posted a new picture in my gallery if anyone wants to see it. Pigtails picture is the newest!!!

Talk to everyone later!!!

CheesyPoof Thu, Jun-03-04 07:57

Happygrrl -- You look so cute with your pigtails and the cool part! Very cool!

Rune1990 Thu, Jun-03-04 08:06

Ami28, I'm not sure why the counts are different, but I generally go by fitday, at least if i'm entering stuff. And your sunday description had me rofl! Good job resisting!

Jade your day sounds fantastic!! Isn't shopping fun now? :)

Momof4boys, great job! I think i would have been tempted to lick at least, lol.

Day 2 cheat free for me has come and gone, woot!

nka Thu, Jun-03-04 08:39

day 5 and no cheating! Feel a bit tired today but all in all I feel better. I am also on day 2 of Relacore...

Ami28 Thu, Jun-03-04 11:18

5 days cheat free, working on the sixth made a huge mistake of stepping on the scale this morning felt a little bit bla afterwards but thank God I am stuborn and to tell you the truth looking at the other women's results in here is great encouragment...I've said myself "I know I can" so many times today that I feel like a little engine that could :)...Tomorrow is a big test for me it's my dad's b-day and I sure I was temporarily insane when I said I will prepare the dinner for everyone (including the cake) but my train (here I go again "I know I can I know I can") of thought at the time was that at least if I prepare the food I'll make sure I make a lot of carb free choices. The thing I forgot is that both mine and my dad's favourite cake is triple chocolate cake ...Talk about challenge so I'll make sure to write to let you now how that went ..
Rune 1990 thanks for the kind words of encouragment (means a lot) happy low carbing
happy girl that's an excellent pic...I am still always the one who takes pictures, ehmm I am you know camera shy (read camera fat : ) lots of luck

" I know I can I know I can"
first "proper" weigh in June 15

momof4boys Thu, Jun-03-04 11:52

Rune, I had icing on my finger and I almost licked it off, but then I realized what I was about to do and I washed it off as fast as I could ( It wasn't easy) But I'm so glad I didn't lick it off my finger.
Tammy

_MommyOf2 Thu, Jun-03-04 12:27

I had such a hard time! But I survived!

My sister and I went to the Prince concert last night. We had planned on going out to eat before the concert, but due to traffic our time was limited. We wound up going to a restaurant that was inside the concert arena. It turned out to be a really fancy "shmancy" place. So we ordered mango prawns, it sounded so good. At this point we were so hungry. When the waiter came with our food, to our surprise, we had a super small dish with 5 shrimps in them!! So my sister ate her shrimps and chowed down on the bread that was supplied. I of course wanted to eat the bread so bad, I was so hungry and 5 shrimps was not going to be enough for me! I paid for the bill and was shocked to pay $30 in total for our 10 shrimps, water, and piece of bread that my sis ate! :mad:

Once we went inside the concert arena we decided to buy polish sausages and water. There went another $12 bucks!! I of course only ate the sausage and wanted so badly to eat the bun & buy myself a big pretzel and nachos!! I thought I was going to die! I didn't take any snacks w/me because we had planned on going out to dinner. I must admit that I took one bite of the bun bread. I don't consider that "cheating" and felt that I survived even though I was starving. I don't know what you guys think.

By the time I got home I was so tired but still hungry. I shoved a few cherries in my mouth and called it a night.

What a night! I'm so glad I didn't give up and say.. "the heck w/it, I'll just have a large pretzel and nachos.. heck, let's just go to MCD's."

johnself Thu, Jun-03-04 15:27

Cool idea!

I'm doing an "induction prep" right now (lots of vitamins, water, semi-lc diet, no sugar, enjoying my last glasses of wine with dinner for a while!) and will start true induction on Monday. This looks like a great way to stay the course! :)

CheesyPoof Thu, Jun-03-04 16:00

Today is Day 25 Cheat Free. Yay!

Welcome Johnself!

Wow ladies, look at the tests everyone is passing! Everyone is doing so good under such tough circumstances! I think I've been lucky that other than the one dinner out (and the miserable time I spent lurking on the Wal-mart junk food aisle) I haven't had to face such difficult challenges.

When the next challenge does arise I'm definitely going to re-read these posts about only eating 5 prawns (and not the table bread or nachos or pretzels!), and not licking frosting off of fingers, etc.!

Congratulations all!

sqkitty Thu, Jun-03-04 16:14

day 44 here! YAY ME!!!! Very anxious to hit the 50 day mark! It just sounds good. Finally dropped a little on the scale. A 2 pound loss. It's not alot but after 4 weeks of no pound loss, only inches. I'll take it! Hope everyone is having a great and cheat free day!

iceyfire77 Thu, Jun-03-04 17:36

Day 2 here. I had a bar with some sugar alcohols that i didn't notice til after I ate it and I can't kick my diet soda habit, but I did not go over 25 carbs, so I'm straight ;)
Day 3, here I come!

missaec Thu, Jun-03-04 18:27

Day 34 is done

MISSRED197 Thu, Jun-03-04 19:27

Day 4 is outta here!!! Woooohooooo!!!! ::happy dance:: Ya'll have a great night!!!!

Hugs~

anonyMouse Thu, Jun-03-04 19:53

Cheat free day 30 has been completed! YAY!!!

sisflomi Thu, Jun-03-04 19:56

Wow, look at us all go!!!!!!!!!

For Me!!

tammy565 Fri, Jun-04-04 03:11

11 days cheat free!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! :D

Tammy

zipity Fri, Jun-04-04 03:30

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Adypose............21(?) Afwife..............0 ami28...............5 angstusn............8 anonyMouse.........31 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........25 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........7 iceyfire77..........3 Innamora...........28 Jadefox26...........0 justmoony...........0 MammaC.............88 Missaec............35 MISSRED197..........4 MommyOf2...........16 momof4boys.........22 nka.................6 NoelAlexan..........? OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............4 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........53 sqkitty............45 Tammy565...........11 tullip..............0 Twinmomma..........14 Zipity..............2 Zymi................7

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #300

nka Fri, Jun-04-04 05:37

Today is day 6 and yesterday was hell...I was so hungry all day but I just chewed on chicken and and had some sugar free jello and of course, other stuff but everything was LC.

jadefox26 Fri, Jun-04-04 05:58

POOP

Ok, girls - the iron resolve went yeasterday and I ate a cookie - I could not help it - I have been cheat free for near on two weeks and it just got me!!

So back down to zero for me <booooooooo hoooooooo>

momof4boys Fri, Jun-04-04 06:41

22days cheat free. Even with cake in the house! I'm so glad it's almost gone.
Tammy

happygrrl Fri, Jun-04-04 10:56

1 Week...7 whole days...I made it through week 1...I am so happy, but i feel like crap this broncitis is killing me!!!

Glad to see everyone strutting along!!!

sqkitty Fri, Jun-04-04 11:02

Day 45 here. I sure wanted to cheat yesterday but I didn't. Chin up Jade! You are still doing super. At least you get right back in there and stop yourself from continuting to cheat. Good job everyone!

iceyfire77 Fri, Jun-04-04 18:52

Day 3 here. It's getting easier....congrats to everyone!

Rune1990 Fri, Jun-04-04 19:25

Where on earth do my posts dissapear to?!

Day 4 woohoo :)

Happygrrl, I'm with you, i'm sick of being sick already!

missaec Fri, Jun-04-04 19:26

Day 35 yay

anonyMouse Fri, Jun-04-04 19:42

Day 31! Can't believe it's been a month!