Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Nutrition & Supplements (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Relacore and very strange feeling in stomach?? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=183665)

FabByFifty Sun, Apr-10-05 09:22

Hi anyone can take relacore, 30 or under, or over. I would not give it to a kid but Adults of all ages I believe without medical complications it is safe for.
Relacore and Cortislim are about the same, they work the same way except Relacore has more of a stress relief ingredient. As far as working it is up to the individual if either will work or not, or work for the reasons you take it.
Relacore bloats me so the stomach discomfort is not surprising. It may pass.

Relacore is a vitamin and herbal supplement. I believe the most active ingredient in the Relacore is DHEA, which is in the combination of herbal ingredients. Actually there is a long list on this part of the bottle. But, it tis formulated to help
Reduce Stress
Reduce mild Anxiety
Improve Mood
Fight Mid-day FAtuque
Increase energy

As far as it doing all it says, you have to try it to see if it works for you.
Because, it works for some, and not for others.
Good Luck
Brenda

5kidsmom Sun, Apr-10-05 13:22

so far so good

I have been taking Relacore for a few days now. I am really happy with the results as far as the mood enhancement goes. I am normally a craball the time and lately nothing has bothered me to the point of yelling at the kids or anyhting. Has anyone else experienced this? As for the weight loss I saw a change in the way I looked after the third day. Gotta get a tape measure and start checking the progress...

monstermom Mon, Apr-11-05 07:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kidsmom
I have been taking Relacore for a few days now. I am really happy with the results as far as the mood enhancement goes. I am normally a craball the time and lately nothing has bothered me to the point of yelling at the kids or anyhting. Has anyone else experienced this? As for the weight loss I saw a change in the way I looked after the third day. Gotta get a tape measure and start checking the progress...

I can relate to your craball comment. I also have noticed a big improvement in mood. It's great! I have been on it about as long as you and have not noticed any decreased weight but I'll be patient. I haven't used the tape measure yet either. The improvement in mood alone is almost worth it but some weightloss would be nice.

Hobi Mon, Apr-11-05 15:33

Relacore

I Have been taking relacore for about 1 week and i have not really seen any results. I work out and try my best not to eat greasy fast food. Can anyone help me? What do i do?

Hobi :help:

Gingerlyn Sun, Apr-17-05 19:00

I have a question??? Can u eat peanut butter during your first 2 weeks on Atkins? Its a great in between snack just a tablespoon really helps. I sure hope we can eat it!!!!
Hugs
Ginger

FabByFifty Mon, Apr-18-05 09:47

Hi Ginger! I beleive that you posted in the wrong place, but that is OK! :)
Peanut butter should not be eaten in Induction stage of Atkins.
Go to www.atkins.com click on the How to Do Aktins, then click Induction on the right of the page, click the eat your veggies catigory and the acceptable foods link in on this page.
Good Luck
Brenda

FabByFifty Thu, Apr-21-05 07:09

Hi, I started taking Relacore again today. I am going to see if it reduces my stress, anxiety, and see if it improves my moods. I was taking it awhile back and the only thing is did was bloat me! But, my husband says that he notices a difference in his stress levels taking it, so I am going to give it a try again!

I am like the others that have children under their roof. The content confusion, fighting, and bickering is driving me nuts! I need something to improve me, when I can not improve their unruly days! Which is pretty much everyday! :lol:

I will report back in a week if it does help. I hate to go to a doctor and pay for something that I know I don't need to take. And the bad thing about doctors today is their solution for stress, and anxiety is anti-depressants, and I don't want them! They don't do anything except color coat all situations, and in the long run make them worse!

Has anyone else using the Relacore had any improvement in their moods? And, has it helped anyone with their weightless? I am not even going to take it for the weightless, I don't think that it is going to help with that, but it would be great if it did! :D
Brenda

shpgrl03 Sat, May-21-05 13:06

JUst bought a bottle a couple days ago and hope this helps in the stress department as well. I've only got 2 girls and man their at the age where they fight just about everything. THeir 5 and 2 1/2. So I hope it does something for me. If it can help out in my belly area I would be so happy!!!! THat is the hardest part to loose for me, my main trouble spot! Good luck to all and I'll keep you posted!
Chow

steveFL Thu, Jun-16-05 00:31

This might sound stupid - but is this product only for women?

Just because in 10 pages of posts, I haven't seen male input yet and wanted to be sure before I tried this product.

Thanks.

steveFL Thu, Jun-16-05 22:49

Also,

the bottle I saw at the store was 90 capsuls but said take 2 of them 3 times a day.

What I thought I had read on here was that people were taking the 120 ct. bottle 2 pills 3X a day....and the 90 ct. bottle 1 pill 3X a day.

Please advise? I'd think to go with the bottles recommendation, but I don't want to waste it and have the supply run out in 15 days instead of 30.

My_3_Sons Sat, Jun-18-05 13:17

Relacore, isnt this for Cortisol levels??

Malishka31 Tue, Jun-21-05 15:56

In terms of cost, check out ebay.com they have relacore and its cheaper for the big container

GabrielleK Sun, Jul-17-05 12:21

starting relacore

I started my relacore today Im scared to death but im so fat i need to try ..

laurahr Sun, Jul-17-05 12:27

Relacore

This product worked really well for my husband who is an apple shape. He experienced nice inch loss. It did not do anything for me, being a pear shaped person.

mammac-5 Sun, Jul-17-05 15:23

Gabrielle -- what are you scared about? Maybe some of us who have tried Relacore can address some of your fears.