Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Me Now! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=63593)

Texasgal Mon, Sep-30-02 12:01

Me Now!

1 Attachment(s)
I just wanted to post these photos to prove that this WOE does work and for anyone who has doubts. I had tried so many diets, actually Weight Watchers always worked for me in the past, but after having three children I foudn with any low fat diet that I was always hungry. I read one day in Oprah how the Atkins was a success for so many...So the next day I started it...The first 2 weeks I think I only lost about 3 or 5 pounds...nothing like the 10 to 15 pounds you hear about. I didn't give up. I thought 5 pounds is better than nothing. So I stuck with it...Some weeks or days, I will step on the scale and have lost 3 pounds over night, some weeks go by without losing a pound. I feel so much better now and I still have about 20 pounds to go....but aafter 25 pounds, I feel healthier and I cant wait to get into those jeans this winter... :D anyone who has doubts, take a look and see what happens with a little determination and Atkins on your side! :)

Kandi

P.S. I hope I am doing this right! :confused:

Texasgal Mon, Sep-30-02 12:05

1 Attachment(s)
OK, well, I guess I have to upload two different pictures...Dont know of anyother way! :confused: hee.

gibsongirl Mon, Sep-30-02 15:14

Wow! Texasgal, way to go! You're really shrinking. It gives me hope that I will get there,too. Thanks for posting your pics. You are an inspiration. :thup:

Gibsongirl

tamarian Mon, Sep-30-02 15:19

TexasGal,

What a change!! You look awsome! :thup:

Wa'il

Danyele Mon, Sep-30-02 15:48

Kandi,

Wow, you look amazing. That's a great inspiration for everyone. :)

Danyele

Texasgal Mon, Sep-30-02 15:53

Thank You!!!

Thanks so much you guys! I wanted to just add that I started this WOE on June 19, 2002 and have gotten this far. I feel great and everytime I look at those pictures I remember how I was and I never want to be that heavy again. Keep up the great work everyone! I'm still going strong with 20 to go!!! :wave:

kandi

bmeloche Mon, Sep-30-02 16:01

Wow!

Kandi:

Not only do you look thinner... you look YOUNGER!!! Way to go!

Kristine Mon, Sep-30-02 17:56

Hi Kandi!

<center><b>You Look Fantastic!!!</b></center>

I can't believe the 'before' pic was only a few months ago! The difference is really noticable. :thup: Congrats on your success!

sewcrazy Wed, Oct-02-02 10:36

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so impressed! Thanks for sharing - I am even more motivated than ever. My start weight was very close to yours, so I can look forward to looking fabulous in 3 months. Yay!

Kathryn

JerseyDon Wed, Oct-02-02 11:48

:cheer: Kandi :cheer:

You Rock! Way to go you -- look so fantastic!

krazzybird Thu, Oct-03-02 12:02

Way to Go!!!

Kandi -

Congrats !!!! You look fantastic !! It is really an inspiration to see what great results people get from the LC WOL!! Keep up the good work! :D

Texasgal Fri, Oct-04-02 07:15

You guys are so sweet, thanks for the kind words...I remember when I used to browse the success stories and look for pictures and how people were such an inspiration to me not long ago..I cant tell you how good it feels for ME to be an inspiration to others now...Once I lost those first 10 pounds, it was so easy to keep it up...Thanks again for the kindness...I cant wait to post my pictures 20 pounds from now!!!!

kandi

TriciaW Fri, Oct-04-02 16:39

Great progress!

When I am having a particularly stressfull day, I like to wander in the success story area for a little inspiration. Thanks for the validation that this really works! You look wonderful! Congratulations on sticking with it :D :D

Yan Fri, Oct-11-02 13:42

You look fabulous

Texasgal!

You look so incredible and so very different from your first photo! Wouldn't know it was the same person! CONGRATULATIONS on your success so far! :cheer: and keep up the great work!

ginkirk Fri, Oct-11-02 14:38

Yea YOU!

Awesome! You look really, really, really great. Wow.